Angola’s reconstruction presented the politically connected with an opportunity to enrich themselves and their relatives.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HEROLD HOLDINGS, LLC
Around the Web
- Angola’s Corrupt Building Boom: ‘Like Opening a Window and Throwing Out Money’
By NORIMITSU ONISHI - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Portugal Dominated Angola for Centuries. Now the Roles Are Reversed.
By NORIMITSU ONISHI - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Money flowing into Portugal is coming from a former colony. And while Angola is often cited for corruption, Portugal has been singled out for its laxness in reining in money laundering.
- Angola's New Leader Faces Daunting Turnaround Task
Friday Aug 25, 2017
Angola’s presumptive president-elect, João Lourenço, faces the challenge of guiding Africa’s No. 2 crude producer and its 29 million citizens out of the country’s gravest economic crisis in more than a decade and keep international companies investing.
- BP Writes Off Exploration Assets in Angola
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
BP PLC said Thursday it will write off $750 million from its second quarter earnings as a result of poor exploration results in Angola, an oil-rich country that the company has touted as a pillar of its business.