The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HERITAGE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE, INC.
Around the Web
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Time Inc. to Launch Sports Illustrated TV
Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
Time Inc. will launch a subscription streaming service Thursday built around its iconic sports publication, as it tries to counter punishing economics in its legacy business with bets on digital media.
- With Disney’s Move to Streaming, a New Era Begins
By BROOKS BARNES - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Plans announced by the world’s largest media company to start two Netflix-style services instantly reverberated through the entertainment industry.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.