Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HERITAGE LIVING COUNTRY AND VINTAGE LLC
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Art Deco Buildings Make Asmara, Eritrea, a Unesco Heritage Site
By KIMIKO de FREYTAS-TAMURA - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The country’s authoritarian government pushed for recognition of a city that was once a colonial playground for Italian architects of the 1930s.
- 5 Ways To Reach Hispanics During Hispanic Heritage Month
Monday Oct 2, 2017
With Hispanic Heritage Month in full swing, which runs from Sept. 15 to Oct. 15 and coincides with the Independence Days of Mexico, Guatemala and Honduras, here are five places brands should considerin order to connect with the Hispanic community and build brand loyalty.
- In California Wine Country, Wildfires Take a Toll on Vintages and Tourism
By TIFFANY HSU - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Fatal fires that have devastated parts of Northern California this week engulfed several wineries and destroyed several hotels and restaurants.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.