The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HENRY'S LIGHT INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- Jay-Z Releases His Personal and Political Album ‘4:44’ on Tidal
By JOE COSCARELLI - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The rapper’s 13th studio album, “4:44,” addresses many of the same themes as “Lemonade,” by his wife, Beyoncé.
- Red Sox want to ditch iconic Fenway feature over racist past
By Corey Masisak - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Red Sox owner John Henry is ready to repeal a significant monument to his organization’s unfavorable history with race relations in Major League Baseball. Henry told the Boston Herald he’s ready to lead the charge for renaming Yawkey Way, the famous street outside Fenway Park, as a renewed light is placed on monuments and their...
- Specters of the Stage Enchant in ‘Ghost Light’
By BEN BRANTLEY - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Third Rail Projects turns the Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center into a haunted house of theatrical ego.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Russia Investigation Has Tech Giants Shying From ‘Social’ Label
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI and MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Not long ago, social media features were a must-have for any tech company. But the Russian disinformation campaign has put them in an unflattering light.