The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HENRY FUNDING, INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Saudi Arabia Has A ‘Clear And Growing Link’ To The Funding Of Extremism In The U.K.
By emmieodea - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
According to the Henry Jackson Society, Saudi Arabia's exports of Wahhabi Islam and ties to extremism are linked to troubles in the U.K.
- Wallace Global Fund Awards $1.25 Million to Standing Rock Sioux Tribe
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The $250,000 Henry A. Wallace Award and a $1 million investment recognize the tribe's courage in fighting the Dakota Access Pipeline....
- Jana Takes Stake in Blue Apron
Monday Aug 14, 2017
The activist hedge fund whose investment in Whole Foods Market Inc. catalyzed the natural grocer’s takeover by Amazon.com Inc. has taken a 2% stake in meal-kit maker Blue Apron Holdings Inc.
- Computer-Chip Testing Firm Urges Blocking Sale of Rival to China Fund
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Cohu Inc., which tests semiconductors, wants to persuade the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment that the proposed sale of Xcerra Corp. to a Chinese government-backed fund would threaten national security.