CNN's Jim Acosta isn't afraid to challenge anyone at the White House, but things got ugly with Stephen Miller.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HENRY CAPITAL, LLC
Around the Web
- CNN’s Jim Acosta Was Aghast That Stephen Miller — A Duke Grad From Santa Monica — Accused Him Of ‘Cosmopolitan Bias’
By Kimberly Ricci - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Tom Petty, American rock icon, rushed to hospital after cardiac arrest
By Aidin Vaziri - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Tom Petty, the American rock icon whose laconic drawl and jangling guitars made him a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee and one of the best-selling musicians of all time, is still in critical condition at a Santa Monica hospital after suffering cardiac arrest. Petty, 66, was reportedly found unconscious and not breathing in his Malibu home on Sunday. He was taken to the UCLA Santa Monica Hospital, where it was found he had no brain activity and a decision was made to pull life support, according to a Los Angeles Police Department report provided to CBS and Variety.
- Start-Up Bets on Tech Talent Pipeline From Africa
By STEVE LOHR - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Andela, which has attracted the attention and money of people like Mark Zuckerberg, trains and employs workers in Africa to do programming.