This salad from chef Julia Sullivan of Nashville’s Henrietta Red comes together in minutes. Ripe summer fruits offset by a confetti of salty, crunchy, bright, herbal and spicy toppings satisfy with every bite.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HENRIETTA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INC.
Around the Web
- 15-Minute Recipe: Tomato-Watermelon Salad With Feta, Olives and Pistachios
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- 15-Minute Recipe: End-of-Summer Gazpacho With Olive-Oil Croutons
Thursday Sep 7, 2017
Chef Julia Sullivan of Henrietta Red purées big, juicy, end-of-season tomatoes with a pile of other summer produce in this lively gazpacho. The kicker? Sourdough croutons baked with plenty of olive oil
- 15-Minute Recipe: Steamed Clams With Basil-Cilantro Pesto
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
From chef Julia Sullivan of Henrietta Red in Nashville comes one of those magic recipes that just about prepare themselves. Steam clams until they release their tasty brine and stir in a punchy pesto for a delicious dinner fast.
- Radically Simple Roast Lamb With Farro Salad, Eggplant and Spiced Yogurt
Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Grand as roasting a rack of lamb might sound, this recipe from Henrietta Red in Nashville couldn’t be simpler. Break the lamb down into chops and serve with a hearty farro salad, roasted eggplant and a dollop of spiced yogurt.
- 'Shackles From the Deep' Explores Mystery of Sunken Slave Ship
By Ronda Racha Penrice - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Michael Cottman traces the story of the Henrietta Marie, a slave ship that wrecked near Key West after dropping off kidnapped Africans in Barbados and Jamaica.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.