YO! Sushi, the U.K.-based restaurant group, has agreed to acquire Canada’s Bento Sushi, for about $78.3 million in a bid to expand in North America.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HEIKE SUSHI INC
Around the Web
- YO! Sushi to Buy Bento Sushi to Expand in North America
Monday Nov 20, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Ever Heard of Burmese Sushi Counters? You’ve Probably Been to One
By MIRIAM JORDAN - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Immigrants from Myanmar have found a business niche rolling and selling a Japanese delicacy in grocery stores across the country.
- There’s A New Sushi/Burrito Hybrid At Starbucks And We’re Not Sure What To Think
By Zachary Johnston - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Starbucks is dipping a toe into Frankenfoods with their new maki roll "burrito."
- Your New Favorite Sushi Recipe Can Be Found In The Matrix Code
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The production designer behind 'The Matrix' spills on where all that green code came from.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."