A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEAVY DUTY LIGHTS, INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Police Officer Found Not Guilty in Off-Duty Shooting of Unarmed Man
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Jurors weighed whether Officer Wayne Isaacs had a duty to retreat from a confrontation with Delrawn Small. Defense lawyers said he had the right to defend himself.
- Seton Hall keeps to NY recruiting plan, snags star Harlem guard
By Zach Braziller - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Seton Hall’s resurgence has featured a heavy New York City flavor. Senior starters Khadeen Carrington and Desi Rodriguez hail from Brooklyn and The Bronx, respectively, and the Pirates haven’t deviated from this recruiting plan, continuing that trend on Tuesday night. Harlem guard Anthony Nelson announced he is headed to South Orange, choosing Seton Hall over...
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- North America Heavy-Duty Commercial Truck Orders Soar
Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Orders for heavy-duty commercial trucks in North America soared in October, reaching the highest level in nearly three years as carriers riding a strong freight market stepped up plans to upgrade or expand their fleets.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.