An art show in Lower Manhattan will feature 3D portraits created by an artist using the DNA of Ms. Manning.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HEATHER S. ALLEN MEMORIAL FUND, INC.
Around the Web
- From Chelsea Manning’s DNA Springs an Art Show
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Holocaust Memorial in Boston Is Vandalized for Second Time This Summer
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The Boston police commissioner said that the behavior was “senseless and shameful,” especially after the turmoil in Charlottesville, Va.
- ‘Anti-fascist’ women turned away from Charlottesville memorial service
By Kevin Sheehan, Bruce Golding - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Four women brought pink baseball bats and purple shields to Wednesday’s memorial for slain anti-racist protester Heather Heyer — until cops told them they were “scaring people.” The women lined up outside the Paramount Theater in Charlottesville, Va., more than an hour before the scheduled 11 a.m. start of Heyer’s memorial service, standing with their...
- Charlottesville Victim’s Mother Speaks at Memorial
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Susan Bro, mother of Charlottesville, Va., victim Heather Heyer, gave a passionate speech at her daughter’s memorial on Wednesday, where she made a call to action, telling the audience “if you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.” Photo: Fox