The gift from trustee John F. McDonnell will create a challenge fund in support of student scholarships and fellowships programs....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HEATHER FITZGERALD SCHOLARSHIP FUND CORP.
Around the Web
- Washington University Receives $20 Million for Scholarships
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Raise Your Hand Texas Receives $50 Million for Teaching Scholarships
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The gift from businessman Charles Butt will fund an initiative to provide scholarships for high school students committed to a career in teaching....
- Foundation Started by Charlottesville Victim’s Mother Promotes Social Justice
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR - Saturday Aug 26, 2017
The mother of the victim, Heather D. Heyer, said she wanted the country to learn a lesson she had taught her daughter: Disputes can be de-escalated before they become violent.
- Shinnecock Hills gets longer, more strategic for 2018 U.S. Open
By Bradley S. Klein - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
SOUTHAMPTON, N.Y – When the world’s best players tee it up here for the 2018 U.S. Open June 14-18, they’ll confront a golf (...)
- Harvard Business School Receives $12.5 Million for Scholarships
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
The gift from alumni Jeannie and Jonathan Lavine includes $10 million for the Lavine Family Fellowship Challenge Fund, $2 million to endow the Lavine Family Fellowship and the Herbert J. Bachelor Fellowship, and $500,000 for the HBS Fund....