The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HEART TO HELP INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- Wopo Holup, Who Adorned Public Spaces With Art, Dies at 80
By NEIL GENZLINGER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
At Battery Park in Manhattan and many other places, countless people have seen her works, which often incorporated images from the natural world.
- Husband of Joyce Mitchell, who helped 2 NY inmates escape prison, angry over wife's delayed parole hearing
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- News Publishers Unveil 'Trust Indicators,' Walled Gardens Agree To Incorporate
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
A group of well-known news publishers, including 'The Washington Post,' 'The Globe and Mail' and 'The Economist,' are launching a new set of transparency standards designed to help people easilydetermine the quality and reliability of journalism. The standards, dubbed "Trust Indicators," were created from a team of journalists from more than 75 news organizations as part of the nonpartisan"Trust Project" to help people understand the sourcing and reliability of content, including advertising.
- An Old Heart Test May Help Prevent Sudden Cardiac Death
By Parminder Deo and Lauren Dunn and John Torres, M.D. - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
A leading heart doctor discovered a way to use EKG test to predict who's at high risk for a sudden cardiac arrest.