America’s best-selling breakfast cereal has about nine times as much sugar as normal Cheerios. Sugar, brown sugar and honey are among its top six ingredients.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTHY CONNECTIONS AT HOME INC.
Around the Web
- Are Honey Nut Cheerios Healthy? We Look Inside the Box.
By DANNY HAKIM - Friday Nov 10, 2017
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Tech Giants, Once Seen as Saviors, Are Now Viewed as Threats
By DAVID STREITFELD - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
American tech companies positioned themselves as entities that brought positive change by connecting people and spreading information. Perceptions are shifting.
- Google Finds Accounts Connected to Russia Bought Election Ads
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The search giant is facing increased scrutiny over its role in the 2016 presidential campaign, and is one of a number of internet companies being examined.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.