A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
healthplex diagnostic testing inc
brooklyn, new york, 11218
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HEALTHPLEX DIAGNOSTIC TESTING INC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Scientists Are Developing a Breath-Based Test for Malaria
By Robbie Gonzalez - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Microbiologists are dissecting the breath of patients infected with malaria in search of a new kind of diagnostic test.
- Studies Find Unexpected Drawbacks of Malaria Rapid Diagnostic Tests
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Ten linked studies found that fewer than 80 percent of confirmed malaria patients were prescribed artemisinin-based combination therapies....
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.