Grants ranging from $450,000 to $1.25 million were awarded to organizations in support of fellowships, workshops, training programs, and professional development activities....
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 16, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HEALTHCARE TRAINING WORKSHOP PROFESSIONALS LLC
Around the Web
- MacArthur Foundation Awards $5.7 Million for Diverse Nonfiction Media
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- MacArthur Foundation Awards $5.7M to Support Diversity For Documentary Filmmakers
By Staff Writer - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation will be awarding $5.7 million in grant money to seven organizations to “support professional nonfiction media makers from diverse backgrounds.” The organization says that $2.25 million of that will be re-granted directly to independent film projects over three years, with remaining funds providing support for fellowships, workshops, training […]
The post MacArthur Foundation Awards $5.7M to Support Diversity For Documentary Filmmakers appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Investing £1 million in training for computing teachers in the U.K.
Sunday Nov 19, 2017
- Hiking Mountains, Gladly, With a Marine Turned Fund Manager
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Wesley R. Gray, the quantitative investing guru who wants to “get rid of the human,” gets dozens of financial professionals to trek miles for time with him.
- Start-Up Bets on Tech Talent Pipeline From Africa
By STEVE LOHR - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Andela, which has attracted the attention and money of people like Mark Zuckerberg, trains and employs workers in Africa to do programming.