Senate Republicans’ health overhaul carries big risks for many health-care companies because of its cutbacks to federal Medicaid funding and the uncertain impact of its broad changes to individual health-insurance markets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HEALTHCARE RISK ASSESSMENTS, INC.
Around the Web
- Senate Bill Poses Risks to Health-Care Companies
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- One Almost-Certain Risk for Investors in the Health-Care Bill
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As investors struggle to understand the overhaul of the Affordable Care Act, one area to watch is insurance deductibles, which are likely to rise and could increase pressure on the health-care industry to control costs.
- How I learned to stop worrying (mostly) and love my threat model
By Sean Gallagher - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Reducing privacy and security risks starts with knowing what the threats really are.
- Are Children at Risk as CHIP Gets Lost in the Healthcare Kerfuffle?
By Carole Levine - Friday Sep 29, 2017
The Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), a successful bipartisan state/federal partnership since 1997, is about to be lost amid D.C. bickering, and the real losers will be children and families.
- Microsoft’s decision to patch Windows XP is a mistake
By Peter Bright - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
There will always be one more emergency.
- Kaspersky under scrutiny after Bloomberg story claims close links to FSB
By Cyrus Farivar - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
CEO: “This story is BS brewed on political agenda.”