The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTH PROVIDER NETWORK, INC.
Around the Web
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- The Deception Behind Those In-Network Health 'Discounts'
Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
ObamaCare’s medical loss ratio creates incentives for insurers and providers to hoodwink customers.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Barracuda Acquires Cloud Archiving Firm Sonian
Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Data protection firm Barracuda Networks Inc. has acquired Sonian Inc., a provider of cloud archiving and business information, the firms announced. The terms were not disclosed.
- PeopleTV Strikes Deal With Twitter for Streaming Video
Monday Nov 6, 2017
Time Inc.’s ad-supported, online video network PeopleTV has announced a deal with Twitter to provide streaming content and live programming for the social-media platform.
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.