Investors expect so much from publicly-traded companies. Specifically, they expected sales at the same store to increase 5.9% over last year across the Taco Bell chain, and they only increased 4%. The rest of Yum Brands depends on Taco Bell, but has the company finally reached Peak Taco?Well, specifically, in the case of Taco Bell, we’d have to call …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTH FOOD INNOVATIONS INC.
Around the Web
- Taco Fatigue Sets In Among Americans, So Taco Bell Turns Elsewhere
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Taco Bell’s Secret National Taco Day Tasting Meal Revealed An Item That Belongs On Their Menu
By Bill Hanstock - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Only a 32 Taco Bell lovers will get to enjoy one of the most amazing meals of the year. But a few items deserve to hit the permanent menu.
- Taco Bell’s New Test Menu Offerings Are Clearly Chasing Health-Minded Chipotle Fans
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The "Forbidden Bowl and Burrito" are unlike anything Taco Bell has ever put out before.
- Whole Foods Poaching New Customers From Trader Joe’s, Costco, Walmart
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
We know that more people visited upscale grocery chain Whole Foods in the weeks after it became part of Amazon’s growing online and offline retail empire, but where did those people come from? Customer data shows that new visitors to Whole Foods stores were likely to be the wealthiest customers from competitors like Walmart, Costco, and Trader Joe’s.This information …