Harvard Medical School has taken a multi-pronged approach to ensure its physicians-in-training are prepared for the unique needs of LGBTQ patients.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HEALTH EDGE MEDICAL CARE, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Harvard Medical School Takes Leading Role in LGBTQ Health Care
By Trish Bendix - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Sick and Afraid, Some Immigrants Forgo Medical Care
By JAN HOFFMAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Around the country, clinics that serve immigrants report seeing fewer patients since the Trump administration issued broad deportation orders.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- In Clash Over Health Bill, a Growing Fear of ‘Junk Insurance’
By REED ABELSON - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
The Republicans’ proposal to overturn Obamacare could allow insurers to sell bare-bones plans that fail to pay for what is now deemed essential medical care.
- The New Health Care: There’s No Magical Savings in Showing Prices to Doctors
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Informing physicians of the cost of a test, drug or scan tends not to affect whether they order them for their patients, research shows.
- The Future of Health Care: Hospitals
Thursday May 11, 2017
Kaiser Permanente Chairman and CEO Bernard J. Tyson talks with WSJ's Dennis Berman about medical sensors and the role of hospitals in the future.