The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTH CENTER INTERNATIONAL INC.
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Improving Patient-Centered Computer Use in Clinical Care
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
A high yield review of best-practices to maintain patient-centered communication while using the electronic medical record.
- Pet City: When the Delayed Passenger Is a Potbellied Pig
By ANDY NEWMAN - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The Ark at JFK, an animal center at Kennedy International Airport, makes dogs, cats, horses and other creatures in transit feel at home.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Jimmy Kimmel on Health Care, National Tragedies and Twitter Feuds
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Mr. Kimmel, the star of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” discusses the attention he has received for some politically pointed monologues.
- This Weekend with Gordon Deal October 15, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Saturday Oct 15, 2016
Could the U.S. election be hacked, students flood college mental-health centers and could this be the year of the Cubs.