The largest gift in UCI's history will support the creation of the Susan and Henry Samueli College of Health Sciences, the first university-based health sciences enterprise to incorporate integrative health research, teaching, and patient care across its schools and programs....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTHCARETECH
2013 - HEALTH CARE TECHNOLOGY INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- UC Irvine Receives $200 Million for College of Health Sciences
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Why Some of the Worst Cyberattacks in Health Care Go Unreported
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Some breaches at hospitals involving ransomware don’t have to be made public, a reporting loophole some lawmakers want to close.
- How 3-D Printing Is Changing Health Care
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Recent advances have made 3-D printing more useful for planning surgery and creating drugs.
- Health Care's Four Horsemen
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The Senate health care bill simply digs the hole deeper.
- Answering Conservative Objections on Health Care
Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Any health care refrom needs to preserve freedom of contract.