As the island struggles to recover from the devastation of Hurricane Maria, sick people remain in mortal peril. Hospitals are short of medicines, power supplies and staff, and less than half of Puerto Rico’s medical work force is reporting to work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTH CARE MEDICINE SUPPLY CORP
Around the Web
- Puerto Rico’s Health Care Is in Dire Condition, Three Weeks After Maria
By FRANCES ROBLES - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
- TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE Trump targets Congress’ health plans after ObamaCare repeal falls flat
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Single-Payer Socialized Health Care: What Would It Mean for Innovative and Alternative Medicine?
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Under the looming single-payer socialized medicine scheme, alternative and integrative approaches to medicine may be shunted aside.
- The New Health Care: Can the U.S. Repair Its Health Care While Keeping Its Innovation Edge?
By AARON E. CARROLL and AUSTIN FRAKT - Monday Oct 9, 2017
The two are not mutually exclusive, but harm to innovation in America could harm other nations, too.
- The New Health Care: Don’t Nudge Me: The Limits of Behavioral Economics in Medicine
By AARON E. CARROLL - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Getting patients to follow a medication regimen can be harder than people imagine, studies show.
- Improving Patient-Centered Computer Use in Clinical Care
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
A high yield review of best-practices to maintain patient-centered communication while using the electronic medical record.