Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HEALTH CARE I INC.
Around the Web
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- CVS Is Said to Be in Talks to Buy Aetna in Landmark Acquisition
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN, MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
The proposed deal, which could be worth more than $60 billion, would accelerate the health care industry’s transformation.
- Jimmy Kimmel on Health Care, National Tragedies and Twitter Feuds
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Mr. Kimmel, the star of ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live!,” discusses the attention he has received for some politically pointed monologues.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.
- Anthem Says Senate Health Bill Will Bolster Individual Insurance Market
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Anthem Inc. said it believes that the Senate Republicans’ health bill will bolster the individual insurance market, an endorsement for the legislation as many other insurers have suggested it could undermine the marketplaces created by the Affordable Care Act.