Original architectural features of the 1927 house include hardwood floors, high ceilings, a grand center-hall staircase, crown moldings and five working fireplaces.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HEAL THE ABUSE, INC.
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: Mount Kisco
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- On Reddit, Intimate Glimpses of Addicts in Thrall to Opioids
By ELLEN GABLER and RICH HARRIS - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Dispatches left on a now-banned forum show the role one of the world’s largest online communities played in facilitating access to drugs tied to a mounting toll.
- The Promise of Ecstasy for PTSD
By KHALIYA - Friday Nov 3, 2017
War veterans, victims of abuse and others deserve a chance to use this drug to heal.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Lena Dunham Says Her Dog Was Abused. The Shelter He Came From Disagrees.
By JACEY FORTIN - Friday Jul 7, 2017
The writer, producer and actress said she had to give up Lamby because of behavioral issues, but an employee at the shelter where she got him disputes that claim.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.