A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HEADLIGHTS STORE INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Retail Stores Made Elmira, N.Y., an Unlikely Success---Now They're Gone
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
To understand the ripple effects of the collapse in traditional retail, look no further than Elmira, N.Y. The surrounding county, famed for its trail-blazing mall, is more exposed to 2017’s brick-and-mortar carnage than almost anywhere in the U.S.
- Second Phillips Andover Sex Abuse Report Includes Teacher Named by Choate
By ELIZABETH A. HARRIS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
A follow-up to a 2016 report about sexual misconduct at the Massachusetts boarding school named Frederic Lyman, who had been similarly accused at a Connecticut prep school.
- Google and Walmart Partner With Eye on Amazon
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI and MICHAEL CORKERY - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The companies are working together to keep pace in the race for online shoppers. They hope a transition to voice technology will help.
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.