A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
XING GUO BAO
127 KENILWORTH PL
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11210
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HE CHENG RENOVATION INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Emily Blunt and John Krasinski List Brooklyn Home for $8 Million
Friday Sep 1, 2017
Mr. Krasinski said that he and his wife are traveling so much for work they haven’t spent enough time at the recently renovated Park Slope home.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.