Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
hb arts foundation inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - HB ARTS FOUNDATION INC.
Around the Web
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Establishes Roy Lichtenstein Award
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
The Roy Lichtenstein Foundation has awarded a $1 million gift to endow an annual prize that recognizes the contributions of a working artist....
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Art Review: Glenn Ligon Rethinks the Color Line in the Show ‘Blue Black’
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The exhibition, at the Pulitzer Arts Foundation in St. Louis, draws together artists who put race on a spectrum of meanings that runs from polemical to personal and poetic.
- Ford Foundation Announces Art of Change Fellowships
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Twenty-five artists and cultural leaders will receive unrestricted stipends of up to $75,000 to create works that explore questions of freedom and justice....
- Sale of Edward Albee’s Art Collection Will Benefit His Foundation
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The work collected by the playwright, who died last September, is mostly 20th century fine art. Sotheby’s will sell more than 100 items in the fall.