Laser hair removal means no more nicked skin, rough stubble or shaving cream mess. But is it safe—and does it last?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAYAN SKIN LASER INC.
Around the Web
- An Ouchless Guide to Laser Hair Removal: The Pros and Cons
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- G.M. Acquires Strobe, Start-Up Focused on Driverless Technology
By BILL VLASIC - Monday Oct 9, 2017
With the deal, the nation’s largest automaker is snapping up a company with expertise in developing laser-based sensors that create high-definition images for autonomous vehicles.