The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 24, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 1981
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1981 - HAVANA CAR SERVICE INC.
Around the Web
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- One Surprise Standout for Uber: Food Delivery
By MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
Despite a late start, the company’s foray into delivering food, a cutthroat $100 billion-plus service industry, eclipses ride hailing in some markets.
- Going Places: Is Uber Helping or Hurting Mass Transit?
By EMILY BADGER - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Ride-hailing services have changed how people get around, and there is some evidence they are making traffic problems worse.
- 16 Americans Sickened After Attack on Embassy Staff in Havana
By GARDINER HARRIS - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The State Department reported on Thursday that at least 16 employees became ill after a possible sonic attack starting last December in homes of U.S. Embassy employees in Cuba.
- U.S. Embassy Workers' Union Confirms Health Problems in Havana
Friday Sep 1, 2017
The union representing U.S. foreign service officers confirmed some Americans at the U.S. embassy in Havana experienced mild traumatic brain injury and hearing loss in apparent “sonic harassment attacks.”
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.