This mid-century modern home was recently renovated to highlight its original charm, but include all the modern updates of a true tech-elite lifestyle.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 1998
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1998 - HARRY COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: Woodside, California
Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Woodside’s Fortress of Solitude: Safe from quakes, crooks
By Anna Marie Erwert - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
On 23 acres of some of the country’s most expensive land, this Woodside abode–itself 9,800 square feet–will be auctioned by Concierge Auctions this December, with a preview event November 14. Or you can preview 17900 Skyline Blvd right here. Billed as a “contemporary style” luxury home in serene surroundings, this six-bedroom, seven-and-half-bath home original has
- Identity Thieves Hijack Cellphone Accounts to Go After Virtual Currency
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Monday Aug 21, 2017
So-called phone porting attacks are exposing a vulnerability that could be exploited against anybody with valuable emails or other digital files.
- Sprint and T-Mobile End Merger Discussions
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Saturday Nov 4, 2017
The failure of the talks marked the second time in three years that the two failed to reach a deal to create a stronger competitor to Verizon and AT&T.
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.