Ivanka Trump, who serves as an unpaid senior advisor to her father, President Donald Trump, thinks her critics are being "unrealistic."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HARRINGTON SENIOR HEALTH ADVISORS INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Senior Advisor Ivanka Trump: It’s ‘Unrealistic’ For Critics To Expect Me To Influence The President
By Andrew Husband - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- UC Irvine Receives $200 Million for College of Health Sciences
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The largest gift in UCI's history will support the creation of the Susan and Henry Samueli College of Health Sciences, the first university-based health sciences enterprise to incorporate integrative health research, teaching, and patient care across its schools and programs....
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- How a T-49 finish launched Padraig Harrington's incredible career
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Padraig Harrington may be one of the most profound people in all of golf. He won’t give vanilla quotes and he won’t sugarcoat (...)
- Padraig Harrington hopes 'luck' is in his favor again at Royal Birkdale
By Brentley Romine - Monday Jul 17, 2017
SOUTHPORT, England – As Padraig Harrington said, these kind of feelings don’t come around too often. So it’s no surprise (...)
- Jared Kushner Comments on Middle East Peace in Leaked Q&A: "What Do We Offer That's Unique? I Don't Know."
By Ashley Feinberg - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The White House senior advisor spoke to a group of congressional interns as part of an ongoing, off-the-record summer lecture series.