A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HARMAN METRO INC.
Around the Web
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Harman Kardon Invoke review: Cortana isn’t too comfortable in the home yet
By Valentina Palladino - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Microsoft needs to do some tweaking to make Cortana a better at-home assistant.
- Critic’s Notebook: Harvey Weinstein Is Gone. But Hollywood Still Has a Problem.
By MANOHLA DARGIS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Women helped build the movie industry, but it has long been a male-dominated enterprise that systematically treats women — as a class — as inferior.
- Harman Kardon Invoke review: A fun, powerful Cortana speaker
By Khari Johnson - Friday Oct 20, 2017
There are a lot of smart speakers out there today, but only one with Microsoft’s Cortana inside. The long-anticipated Harman Kardon Invoke, which first made its debut this spring at the Microsoft Build conference, is a fun, smart, and powerful speaker. Cortana still has more integrations and features to add, but the speaker does not […]
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."