A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HARLEM STRIVERS INC
Around the Web
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.