The director Kahlil Joseph, who has worked with Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar, presents his most personal work to date at the New Museum.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 29, 1982)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 1978
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1978 - HARLEM ONE-STOP, INC.
Around the Web
- Kahlil Joseph’s New Film Is Steeped in Harlem’s History. And His Own.
By DANIEL McDERMON - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
- Seton Hall keeps to NY recruiting plan, snags star Harlem guard
By Zach Braziller - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Seton Hall’s resurgence has featured a heavy New York City flavor. Senior starters Khadeen Carrington and Desi Rodriguez hail from Brooklyn and The Bronx, respectively, and the Pirates haven’t deviated from this recruiting plan, continuing that trend on Tuesday night. Harlem guard Anthony Nelson announced he is headed to South Orange, choosing Seton Hall over...
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Black Swimmers: Then and Now
Friday Aug 11, 2017
Black children drown five times as often as white children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The Harlem Honeys and Bears, a senior synchronized swim team, is trying to help by offering free lessons for young people.
- The Studio Museum Has a Vision for Its Home. And a Power Player at the Helm.
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Thelma Golden, the museum’s formidable steward, is focused on a big building project and many initiatives at an important time for the institution.