A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HARLEM CENTER FOR NURSING AND REHABILITATION, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Florida Issues New Rules After Nursing Home Deaths
By Chelsea Bailey and Daniel Arkin and Kerry Sanders - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
In a tweetstorm relaying the new measures, Scott said he was 'outraged' over the deaths at the Rehabilitation Center at Hollywood Hills.
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Orders An Investigation Into Several Nursing Home Deaths After Irma
By emmieodea - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Eight people died in the Rehabilitation Center nursing home in Hollywood Hills, Florida. Governor Scott has opened an investigation.
- Florida Nursing Home Listed Dead Resident as ‘Resting in Bed,’ State Says
By VIVIAN YEE and SHERI FINK - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
State officials said a nursing home made late and “dubious” entries in medical records on the morning eight residents died in the post-hurricane heat.
- Pleas for Help at Florida Nursing Home Where Heat Took Lives
By SHERI FINK and AMY HARMON - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The home said it had called the power utility repeatedly after its air-conditioning went out, and was assured that help was on the way.