Wendy’s added chicken tenders to their menu following the launch of McDonald’s Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Tenders
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HAPPY CHICKEN FAST FOOD INC.
Around the Web
- Wendy's adds chicken tenders in response to 'fast food frenemy' McDonald's launch
By Taylor Rock - Monday Oct 9, 2017
- Taco Bell Testing Chicken & Biscuits, Putting Chicken Chips In A Quesadilla
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Never one to rest on its frankenfood laurels, Taco Bell continues to generate new menu items by playing Mad Libs: “How about we take some [decidedly non-taco food item], form it into [shape] and sell it at our taco chain?” How else can you explain the return of TB’s triangular chicken nuggets or, inexplicably, the chain’s new “Chicken & Biscuits” …
- Burger King Is Waging A Wonderfully Petty Beef Over Some Spicy Chicken
By Hope R. Carter - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
BK is coming right at Wendy’s with its new spicy nugget. And they're hitting them on Twitter, too.
- Obesity Was Rising as Ghana Embraced Fast Food. Then Came KFC.
By DIONNE SEARCEY and MATT RICHTEL - Monday Oct 2, 2017
The growing popularity of fried chicken and pizza in parts of Africa underscores how fast food is changing habits and expanding waistlines.
- Slow- vs. Fast-Growth Chickens — Weighing the Difference
Thursday May 5, 2016
Companies like Whole Foods are betting customers will pay more for chickens that are grown at a more leisurely pace — one that's considered more humane. Here's a look at fast- vs. slow-growth birds.
- The Global Siren Call of Fast Food
By DIONNE SEARCEY - Monday Oct 2, 2017
For The New York Times’s West and Central Africa bureau chief, tastes of home in Dakar, Senegal, are a mixed blessing.