In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HANE ASIAN CUISINE, INC.
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Restaurant Review: This May Be the Best Beef at Any Korean BBQ in New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Cote, a new restaurant in the Flatiron district, styles itself as a steakhouse, with dry-aged beef and a nicely priced menu option.
- Asian Test-Prep Centers Offer Parents Exactly What They Want: ‘Results’
By ALICE YIN - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Like the “cram schools” of Asia, academies prepare students — many from immigrant families — for everything from A.P. exams to New York’s high school admissions test.
- New York Attack Turns Focus to Central Asian Militancy
By ANDREW E. KRAMER - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Uzbekistan in particular, where the suspect in the New York terrorist attack is from, has produced a high number of militants.
- Restaurant Review: Peru and Japan Meet in Midtown, at the Sprawling Sen Sakana
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
A sleek new restaurant specializes in a hybrid cuisine that many New Yorkers know only from Nobu.
- Asian-American Cuisine’s Rise, and Triumph
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Friday Nov 10, 2017
The culinary movement began with Momofuku, but its history goes further back than that. Now, its chefs are radically changing the food landscape.