Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has opened an investigation into the Weinstein Company to determine whether its handling of allegations of sexual misconduct against co-founder Harvey Weinstein violated state or city laws.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HANDY-EQUIP MATERIAL HANDLING INC.
Around the Web
- N.Y. Probe of Weinstein Company's Handling of Sex Claims
Monday Oct 23, 2017
- Material at Center of London Fire Will Not Be Sold for High Rises
By DANNY HAKIM - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The material, made by the American manufacturing company Arconic, has a combustible core and is already barred in the United States for buildings above a certain height.
- Lithium/graphene “foil” makes for a great battery electrode
By John Timmer - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Graphene handles the issues that come with an electrode's lithium moving elsewhere.
- Fitbit’s smartwatch plan hits more snags with debut looming
By Mark Gurman and Selina Wang - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Restoring Those Old Liner Notes in Music’s Digital Era
By BEN SISARIO - Friday Sep 29, 2017
TunesMap, which offers a feed of videos, photographs and links to related material when songs are streamed, will make its debut as an Apple TV app in November.