Colin Warner sometimes wakes up unsure if he’s free. “I have to ask myself, ‘Am I in prison, or am I somewhere else?’ It’s surreal,” he tells The Post. “I lived in a small cell for so long. Prison was my life.” It’s been 16 years since Warner, now 55, was released from the Fishkill...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HANDS2BODY, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- The haunting real-life tale behind new movie ‘Crown Heights’
By Sara Stewart - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- Alibaba and Tencent Set Fast Pace in Mobile-Payments Race
Friday Sep 22, 2017
China’s online juggernauts Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and Tencent Holdings Ltd. are beating Silicon Valley in the race to build mobile-money systems in some of the world’s fastest-growing consumer markets.
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017