Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HAN SOT PERFORMING ARTS INC.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- A Darker ‘Frozen,’ With Glints of Ice and Murk
By JESSE GREEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
In its out-of-town tryout, the stage adaptation of the highest-grossing animated movie of all time offers delights and difficulties.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Hans Breder, Who Created a New Frontier, Breaking Artistic Boundaries, Dies at 81
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The German-born Mr. Breder left New York for the University of Iowa to establish the first interdisciplinary art program of its kind.
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.