In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
hamptons invitational charitable fund, inc.
62 main street po box 3319
sag harbor, new york, 11964
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - HAMPTONS INVITATIONAL CHARITABLE FUND, INC.
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Hedge Fund Exec Lists Hamptons Estate for $70 Million
Thursday Nov 16, 2017
Barry Rosenstein purchased a $137 million home in East Hampton in 2014, setting the record for the most expensive home ever sold in the United States.
- The Field: 2017 Golfweek International Junior Invitational
By creese0913 - Monday Oct 2, 2017
The 2017 Golfweek International Junior Invitational will be played Nov. 4-5 at Innisbrook Resort in Palm Harbor, Fla. Entry into the (...)