In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
hampton structures, inc.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 08, 1978)
NYS Filing Date
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1978 - HAMPTON STRUCTURES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Jordan Spieth tied for lead after birdie binge in Round 2 of Northern Trust
By David Dusek - Friday Aug 25, 2017
OLD WESTBURY, N.Y. – Traditionally during the last days of August, well-heeled New Yorkers head out to the Hamptons, a glitzy region (...)
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.