The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAMPTON'S SECURITY AND ALARMS CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- The Entire Hampton Creek Board Has Quit (Except Controversial CEO)
By Laura Northrup - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
When you think of mayonnaise, do you normally think of drama and corporate intrigue? That’s been the history of plant-based food company Hampton Creek, a company whose first product was the eggless Just Mayo. After issues with Unilever and the Food and Drug Administration over the definition of the word “mayo,” the company’s entire board has quit, reportedly over disagreements …
- Home8 Video-Verified Security Alarm System review: A simplistic DIY kit with integrated video recording
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For simple needs, this security setup can work well.