In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HAMPTON CHOCOLATE FACTORY, LLC
Around the Web
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Roald Dahl wanted 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' protagonist to be black, widow says
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- Actress Mercedes Ruehl Was Inspired by a Trunk of Hand-Me-Down Gowns
Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
The Oscar-winning actress had a vivid fantasy life in a series of homes; today, she lives in Manhattan and has an East Hampton, N.Y., farmhouse
- Chocolate Aplenty, but Nary a Wonka Bar to Be Found
By MICHAEL PAULSON and DAVID GELLES - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Why can’t you buy a Wonka Bar at the hit Broadway musical “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”? Blame corporate indifference — and a mistaken flirtation with crème brûlée.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.