NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Sep 30, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAMMACHER SCHLEMMER MERGER CO., INC.
Around the Web
- The Week in iOS Accessories and Cases: A tablet stand that will help you keep cool
By Joel Mathis - By Joel Mathis - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Sprint looks for alternative to T-Mobile merger: sources
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Sprint Corp has proposed a merger with Charter Communications Inc as the wireless carrier seeks an alternative to a deal with T-Mobile US Inc that has so far not come to fruition, according to sources familiar with the matter. Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp, which controls Sprint, proposed a complex transaction that would create a new...
- Stealthy NY Startup Rocket Pharma Merges With Inotek, Heads to Nasdaq
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Rocket Pharmaceuticals, a stealthy gene therapy startup in New York City, has made its first splash. Through a merger with struggling Inotek Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ITEK), Rocket, a company developing treatments for a variety of rare blood diseases, has taken itself public. Rocket shareholders are expected to own 81 percent of the combined company, with Inotek […]
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- For Daily News, a Publisher From Its Past Faces Digital Future
By JAMES BARRON - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Tronc, publisher of The Chicago Tribune, is taking over the New York tabloid, giving Tronc newspapers in the nation’s three largest markets.