Time Inc. is offering memberships for $60 per year or $5.99 per month that give consumers access to deals on products related to entertainment, beauty, food, pets and more. It’s part of wider efforts to develop new revenue sources.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10453
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HAMIR FOOD / DISCOUNT INC.
Around the Web
- Time Inc. Launches 'People Perks' Membership for Product Discounts
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- Budget Bus Lines Flout the Rules With Little Consequence
By PATRICK McGEEHAN and WINNIE HU - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Even after deadly crashes like the one in Queens last week, discount bus companies are often able to stay in business and evade serious penalties.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Newark Offers $7 Billion in Incentives to Lure Amazon
Monday Oct 16, 2017
New Jersey is making a high-dollar pitch for Newark to become Amazon.com Inc.’s second headquarters, offering up to $7 billion in state and city tax incentives.