The heat is on Acorda Therapeutics once again. Months after Acorda lost a key group of patents, the FDA has declined to review, at least for now, an experimental Parkinson’s disease drug that is critical to the company’s future. Acorda (NASDAQ: ACOR) said this morning that the FDA has sent the Ardsley, NY, company a […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HALO HYGIENIC CORP.
Around the Web
- FDA Refuses to Review Acorda Parkinson’s Drug, Shares Tumble
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Citing safety & hygiene, SF rec and parks considers removing sandboxes
By Teresa Hammerl, Hoodline - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- The Halo Effect: Marketers Stuck In Last-Click Attribution
Monday May 1, 2017
At last week's MediaPost Search Insider Summit, a panel of search experts took the concept of the Halo Effect in-house to view it through the eyes of search marketers and C-level execs responsible forbudgets.
- Halo backward-compat news may spell death knell for Master Chief Collection [Updated]
By Sam Machkovech - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Every Xbox 360 Halo game will soon work on Xbox One, but why the MCC silence?