A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HALLMARK IN STONE INC
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.
- Keith Richards Relists Greenwich Village Duplex for $12 Million
Friday Oct 6, 2017
Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards relisted his duplex in Manhattan's Greenwich Village Tuesday with a slightly lower price tag and a new set of listing brokers, too.
- Raging mob hurls stones at house of alleged female sex offender
By The Sun - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A riot broke out in a quiet country village on Tuesday night when more than 200 protesters threw stones at the house of a suspected woman sex offender. The angry mob – some shouting “aedo” and “nonce” – was broken up around 4 a.m. when the 24-year-old woman and another person were escorted from the...
- Sunday Routine: How Henry Threadgill, Composer, Spends His Sundays
By TAMMY La GORCE - Friday Sep 8, 2017
The longtime East Village resident wakes early, avoids the brunch crowd, and looks for inspiration in books, trees, art shows and dance performances.
- Sunday Routine: How Lauren Bush Lauren, C.E.O. of Feed, Spends her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Ms. Bush Lauren, who lives in the West Village, spends a lot of time on the playground with her toddler, and likes to brunch locally.