It was a "hair on fire" moment in the IT world when the "Apache Struts" server bug was discovered. But at Equifax the problem went undetected for two months.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAIR STRUT CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Equifax Blames Months-Old Flaw for Massive Hack
By Ben Popken - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Exploit goes public for severe bug affecting high-impact sites
By Dan Goodin - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Apache Struts bug opens banks, insurance cos., and Fortune 500s to code-execution hacks.
- Failure to patch two-month-old bug led to massive Equifax breach
By Dan Goodin - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Critical Apache Struts bug was fixed in March. In May, it bit ~143 million US consumers.