New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HAIR BY ARON, LLC
Around the Web
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- New Accusers Expand Harvey Weinstein Sexual Assault Claims to Four Decades
By ELLEN GABLER, MEGAN TWOHEY and JODI KANTOR - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Previously undisclosed accounts broaden the time frame of claims. “We’ll drag you through the mud by your hair,” one woman said a lawyer for the producer told her.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- This New Video Game About Black Hair Is A Lesson In Personal Space
By Hope R. Carter - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
'Hair Nah' is a new travel game that teaches people to keep their hands out of black women's hair. It's overdue and much needed.